Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Wolfgang Concept S.R.O.
With Headquartered Vachova 44/8, 602 00 Brno
Identification number: 29363233
registered in the Commercial Register held at the Regional Court in Brno, Section C, Insert 75445
For sale goods through online store located at https://wolfgangstore.cz/
1. Introductory provisions
1. These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as "Terms and Conditions") Trading companiesWolfgang Concept S.R.O., based in Vachova 44/8, 602 00 Brno, identification number: 29363233 registered in the Commercial Register held at the Regional Court in Brno, Section C, Insert 75445 (hereinafter referred to as"seller") Regulate the mutual rights and obligations of the Contracting Parties incurred in connection or on the basis of the purchase contract (hereinafter referred to as"purchase contract") Concluded between the seller and other natural or legal person (hereinafter referred to as"buyer") Via the seller's online store. The online store is operated by the seller at http://www.mimiplus.cz, through the Web Interface (hereinafter referred to as "Web interface of trade“).
2. Terms and conditions also regulate the rights and obligations of the Contracting Parties in the use of the seller's website located at https://wolfgangstore.cz/ (hereinafter referred to as "Website") And other related legal relations. Terms and conditions do not apply to cases where a person who intends to buy goods from the seller, acts when ordering goods as part of their business activities - continue to the Wholesale section.
3. Provisions derogating from the terms and conditions can be arranged in the purchase contract. Derogation in the purchase agreement takes precedence over the provisions of business conditions.
4. The provisions of the Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the purchase contract. The purchase contract and the terms and conditions are drawn up in the Czech language. The purchase contract can be concluded in the Czech language.
5. Text conditions may change or complement the seller. This provision is without prejudice to the rights and obligations incurred during the effectiveness of the previous wording of the Terms and Conditions.
2. User Account
1. Based on the Buyer's registration performed on the website, the buyer can access his / her user interface. From its user interface, the buyer can perform ordering goods (hereinafter referred to as "user account"). If the web interface allows the buyer, the buyer can also order the goods without registration directly from the web interface.
2. When registering on the website and when ordering the goods, the Buyer is obliged to indicate properly and truthfully all data. The user account data is obliged to update when any of their change. The data provided by the Buyer in the user account and the seller is considered correct when ordering the goods.
3. Access to the user account is secured by username and password. The Buyer is obliged to maintain confidentiality about the information necessary to access its user account and notes that the Seller is not responsible for breach of this obligation by the Buyer.
4. The buyer is not entitled to allow the use of the user account to third parties.
5. The Seller may cancel the user account, especially when the buyer does not use its user account for more than 12 months, or where the buyer violates its obligations from the purchase contract (including business conditions).
6. Buyer acknowledges that the user account may not be available continuously, especially with regard to the necessary maintenance of the seller's hardware and software equipment. Necessary maintenance of third-party hardware and software equipment.
3. Closing the purchase contract
1. The shop interface includes a list of goods offered by the seller for sale, including the prices of individual goods offered. The price of the goods offered, including the value added tax and all related charges. Offer sales of goods and prices of this goods remain valid for the time when they are displayed in the shop web interface. This provision is not limited by the Seller's possibility to conclude a purchase contract under individually negotiated conditions. Any offer of sale of goods located in the trade web interface are non-binding and the seller is not obliged to conclude a purchase contract on the goods.
2. The shop interface also includes information on the cost of packaging and delivery. Information on costs associated with packaging and delivery of goods in the trade web interface applies only when the goods are delivered within the Czech Republic.
3. To order the goods, the Buyer shall complete the order form in the Web site interface. The order form contains especially information about:
1. Ordered goods (ordered goods "Inserts" buyers in electronic shopping basket of web interface)
2. Method of payment of the purchase price of goods, data on the desired method of delivery of the ordered goods and
3. Information on the costs associated with the delivery of goods (hereinafter referred to as "order“).
4. Before sending orders to the seller, the Buyer is allowed to check and change the data that the Buyer put into order, even with regard to the purchase of the buyer to determine and correct errors incurred when entering data into the order. Order sends the Buyer to the seller by clicking the "Order" button. The data listed in the order they are deemed correct by the seller. Seller immediately after receiving the order this receipt is confirmed by electronic mail, on the address of the buyer's e-mail listed in the user interface or in the order (hereinafter referred to as "Buyer's Electronic Address“).
5. The Seller is always entitled to, depending on the order of the order (quantity of goods, the amount of the purchase price, the expected transport costs) to ask the Buyer for additional order confirmation (for example in writing or telephone).
6. The contractual relationship between the seller and the buyer arises at the moment of dispatch of the order. Order design is accepted by a confirmation that the seller is sent by the Buyer by e-mail, on the address of the buyer's e-mail.
7. The Buyer acknowledges that the Seller is not obliged to conclude the Purchase Agreement, in particular with persons who have previously violated their obligations to the seller.
8. The Buyer agrees to the use of communication means remotely when the purchase contract is concluded. The costs incurred by the buyer when using remote communication means in connection with the conclusion of the purchase contract (the cost of internet connection, the cost of phone calls) is paid by the buyer itself.
4. Price of goods and payment terms
1. The price of the goods and the possible costs associated with the delivery of goods under the purchase contract may pay the Buyer by the following ways:
- Cash on the seller at: Vachova 44/8, 602 00 Brno / Benediktic 5, 110 00 Praha 1
- cash on delivery at the site designated by the buyer in the order;
- By cashless transfer to the Seller's account no. 275928799/0300, conducted at ČSOB, A.S. (hereinafter "Seller's account“);
- cashlessly through the payment system; Online credit card
- cashless credit card.
2. Together with the purchase price, the buyer is obliged to pay the seller also costs associated with packaging and delivery of goods in the agreed amount. Unless expressly different, the purchase price also means the costs associated with the delivery of goods.
3. In the case of cash payment or in case of cash on delivery, the purchase price is payable upon receipt of the goods. In the case of cashless payments, the purchase price is payable from 3 to 14 days (according to individual partner conditions) from the adoption of the order.
4. In the case of cashless payments, the Buyer is obliged to pay the purchase price of the goods together with the variable payment symbol. In the case of cashless payments, the buyer's commitment is to pay the purchase price fulfilled at the moment of crediting the relevant amount to the seller's account.
5. The Seller is entitled, in particular if the Buyer does not add additional order confirmation (Art. 3), require the payment of the entire purchase price before sending the goods to the buyer.
6. Possible discounts from the price of goods provided by the seller of the buyer cannot be combined.
7. The seller is a value-added tax payer. Tax document - the invoice will issue a seller to the buyer after paying the price of the goods and will send it electronically to the buyer's electronic address.
5. Withdrawal from the purchase contract
1. The Buyer acknowledges that, according to Section 1837 of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code, as amended (hereinafter referred to as "Civil Code"), Unless otherwise withdraw from the purchase contract for the delivery of goods adapted to the Buyer, as well as goods that are subject to perishable, wear or obsolescence, from the purchase contract for the supply of audio and video recordings and computer programs, if the consumer violated their original Packaging, and from the purchase contract to supply newspapers, periodicals and magazines.
2. If it is not the case referred to in Article 5 or a case where the purchase contract cannot be withdraw from the purchase contract, the Buyer shall, in accordance with the provisions of Section 1829 of the Civil Code, the right to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement, until fourteen (14) days of to take over the goods. Withdrawal from the purchase contract must be delivered to the seller within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the goods. Withdrawal from the purchase contract, the buyer may send, inter alia, at the address of the Seller Vachova 44/8, 602 00 Brno.
3. In the event of withdrawal from the contract according to Art. 5 of the Terms and Conditions, the Purchase Agreement is disturbed from the beginning. The goods must be returned by the Seller within 14 working days of sending withdrawal from the contract to the Seller. The goods must be refunded undamaged and not worn and, if possible, in the original packaging.
4. Within a period of fifteen (15) days of the return of goods according to Art. 5 of the Terms and Conditions, the Seller is entitled to review the returned goods, in particular to determine whether the returned goods are damaged, worn or partially consumed.
5 Purchasing contracts buyer, and it routinely on account designated by the buyer. The seller is also entitled to return the performance provided by the Buyer when returned to the Buyer.
6. The Buyer acknowledges that if the goods returned to the Buyer will be damaged, worn or partially consumed, it is entitled to the Buyer to the Buyer's claim for damages. The Seller is entitled to reimburse the damage incurred by the Seller unilaterally against the entitlement to the Buyer to return the purchase price.
7. By the time of receipt of the Goods, the Seller is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract at any time. In this case, the seller returns the buyer to the purchase price without undue delay, and it cashless to the purchaser's account.
8. return and give a gift.
6. Transport and delivery of goods
1. The delivery method of the goods is determined by the Seller, unless otherwise specified in the Purchase Agreement. In the event that the transport method is contracted on the basis of the Buyer's requirement, the buyer bears a risk and any additional costs associated with this way of transport.
2. If the seller under the purchase contract is obliged to deliver the goods to the buyer in the order, the Buyer is obliged to assume the goods at delivery. If the buyer is not transferred to the goods at delivery, the Seller is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract.
3. In the event that the goods must be delivered repeatedly or other than those specified in the order, the Buyer is obliged to pay the costs associated with repeated delivery of goods, respectively. costs associated with another delivery method.
4. When taking goods from the carrier, the buyer is obliged to check the integrity of the packaging of goods and in the event of any defects to notify the carrier immediately. In the case of reunion violation of the packaging indicative of unauthorized intrusion into the shipment may not be transferred from the carrier from the carrier. By signing the delivery note, the Buyer confirms that the packaging containing the goods was intact.
5. Other rights and obligations of the parties may modify the seller's specific delivery conditions when transporting goods when the seller is issued.
6. The Seller has an obligation to settle and submit an order, to the address specified in the order, within 5 working days of receipt of the order if the goods are in stock when the goods are not in stock, at the time of up to goods in stock. If it is not possible to ship the goods at this date, it will notify the operator to the customer on the e-mail address specified in the order.
7. Responsibility for defects, warranty
1. The rights and obligations of the Parties concerning the responsibility of the Seller for defects, including the warranty responsibility of the Seller, shall be governed by the relevant generally binding regulations (in particular the provisions of Section 2158 et seq. Of the Civil Code).
2. The Seller is responsible for the Buyer for the selling thing is in conformity with the Purchase Agreement, in particular that it is without defects. Compliance with the Purchase Agreement understood that the selling thing has the quality and utility properties of the contract required, the seller, manufacturer or its representative described, or on the basis of them carried ads expected, or the quality and utility properties for the matter of such a species usual that it corresponds to legislation requirements , it is appropriate, the amount, degree or weight and corresponds to the purpose that the seller for the use of the case is or for which the thing is usually used.
3. In the event that the buyer is not in accordance with the purchase contract (hereinafter referred to as "Contrad to the purchase contract"), The buyer has the right to make the seller free of charge free of charge and without undue delay, according to the purchase contract, according to the Buyer's request either in exchange of the case or by repair; If such a procedure is not possible, the buyer may require a reasonable discount from the price of a thing or to withdraw from the contract. This does not apply if the buyer before taking action of contradiction with the Purchase Agreement knew or contradictory with the purchase contract himself caused. CONTRAINT WITH POPTURE CONTRACT, which will take effect within six (6) months from the date of receipt of the matter, is considered a contradiction existing when it is takenover, if it does not contradict the nature of the case or if it does not prove the opposite.
4. If there is no matter which rapidly spoils or the case used, the seller shall be responsible for defects that take effect as a contradiction with the Purchase Agreement after taking the matter in the warranty period (warranty).
5. The purchaser's rights resulting from the responsibility of the Seller for defects, including the Seller's guarantee responsibility, applies the Buyer at the Seller at its premises of 688/75, 602 00 Brno. For a moment, the claim is considered the moment when the Seller received from the buyer's claimed goods.
6. Other rights and obligations of the parties related to the Seller's responsibility shall be governed by the Complaints Procedure of the Seller.
8. Other rights and obligations of the Contracting Parties
1. The buyer shall acquire ownership of the goods by paying the entire purchase price of the goods.
2. The Buyer acknowledges that the software and other components forming a trade web interface (including photographs offered) are protected by copyright. The buyer undertakes not to perform any activity that could allow him or third parties to interfere with or illegally use program equipment or other components forming a web interface.
3. The buyer is not entitled to use mechanisms, software or other procedures when using the trade web interface that could have a negative impact on the operation of the web interface. The trade web interface can only be used to the extent that is not at the expense of other seller's rights and which is consistent with its determination.
4. The Seller is not in relation to the Buyer bound by any codes of conduct within the meaning of Section 1826 of the Civil Code.
5. The Buyer acknowledges that the seller is not responsible for errors incurred by third parties to a website or as a result of the use of a website contrary to their determination.
6. An extrajudicial solution of consumer disputes from the purchase contract is the competent Czech Trade Inspection, established by Štěpánská 567/15, 120 00 Praha 2, IČ: 000 20 869, Internet Address: https://www.coi.cz
9. Protecting Personal Data and Sending Commercial Communication
1. Protection of personal data of the buyer who is a natural person is provided by Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On Personal Data Protection, as amended.
2. The Buyer agrees to process these personal information: name and surname, address of residence, identification number, tax identification number, e-mail address, telephone number. (hereinafter, everything just like "personal data“).
3. The Buyer agrees to the processing of personal data by the Seller, for the purposes of implementing rights and obligations from the purchase contract and for the purposes of conducting a user account. If the buyer does not choose any other option, it also agrees to process personal data by the seller for the purposes of sending information and commercial communications to the buyer. Consent to the processing of personal data in its entirety of this Article is not a prerequisite that it is in itself impossible to conclude the purchase contract.
4. Buyers notes that it is obliged to provide his / her personal data (in registration, in his user account, when ordered from the Web interface of the store) to indicate correctly and truthfully and that it is obliged to inform the seller without undue delay in their personal data.
5. By processing the Buyer's personal data, the Seller may authorize a third party as a processor. In addition to persons transporting goods, personal data will not be transferred to third parties without prior consent of the buyer.
6. Personal data will be processed for an indefinite period. Personal data will be processed in electronic form by an automated manner or in a printed form with an unauthorized manner.
7. The Buyer confirms that the personal data provided are accurate and that it was advised that it is a voluntary provision of personal data.
. In view of the purpose of their processing, it may:
- ask the seller or processor to explain,
- require the seller or the processor to remove the resulting state. In particular, it may be blocking, repair, supplement, or liquidate personal data. If the request of the Buyer is found to be legitimate, the seller or the processor shall be removed without delay. If the seller fails or the requester, the buyer has the right to contact directly to the Personal Data Protection Authority. This provision is without prejudice to the Buyer's authorization to refer directly to the Office for Privacy directly.
9. If the Buyer asks for information on the processing of their personal data, the Seller is obliged to transmit this information. The Seller has the right to provide information under the previous sentence to require reasonable reimbursement not to exceed the costs necessary to provide information.
10. Wolfgang Concept S.R.O. It is registered with the Office for Personal Data Protection under Section 16 of Act No. 101/2000 Coll. See. www.uoou.cz.
10. Sending Commercial Communication and Saving Cookies
2. The buyer agrees to store the so-called cookies on his computer. In the event that purchasing on a website can be carried out and the seller's commitments from the purchase contract, without saving so-called. Cookies on the buyer's computer, the buyer may accept the buyer according to the previous sentence at any time.
1. Unless otherwise agreed, all correspondence related to the Purchase Agreement shall be delivered in writing by electronic mail, in person or registered via the postal service provider (according to the sender's choice). The buyer is delivered to the electronic mail address listed in his user account.
12. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. If the buyer is a consumer according to § 419, Act. 89/2012 Coll. It is governed by relations not regulated by these Terms and Conditions by Act No. 89/2012 Coll. If the buyer is the ordering / purchase of goods as part of their business activities or within their own professional performance, the relationships are governed by these Terms and Conditions not regulated by Act No. 89/2012 Coll. The provisions of Section 2158 - Section 2174 are not used.
2. If the relationship related to the use of a website or a legal relationship established by the Purchase Agreement contains an international (foreign) element, then the Parties agree that the relationship is governed by Czech law. This is without prejudice to consumer rights resulting from generally binding legislation.
3. The Seller is entitled to sell goods on the basis of trade licenses and the Seller's activities not subject to another authorization. The competent trade license is carried out within its scope.
4. Where certain provisions of commercial conditions are invalid or ineffective, or such becomes such an invalid provisions, the provision whose sense of invalid provision is closer as possible. Invalidity or ineffectiveness of one provision is not the validity of the other provisions. Changes and supplements of the purchase contract or terms and conditions require a written form.
5. The Purchase Agreement, including the terms and conditions, is archived by the seller in electronic form and is not accessible.
6. Seller's contact details: Address for delivery of Vachova 44/8, 602 00 Brno, e-mail address Hello (Zavince) Wolfgangstore.cz, phone +420 702 000 340.